1. Get organized for back to School
Create a designated kid’s breakfast and snack station!
Something as simple as the lower drawer of a cabinet to a cabinet section complete with a mini fridge for drinks.
Choose a spot that isn’t in the way when you’re cooking or washing up. Keep bowls, utensils and lunch boxes in a lower area that’s easy for younger kids to reach!
2. Organize closets before fall shopping
Declutter your clothes by category!
A fast, easy way to declutter your clothes is to sift through them by type.
Separate your clothes into categories, then sort through every item in a single category before moving on to the next. Why is this method better?
Because it’s way easier to compare similar clothes when they’re all grouped together in front of you, making it easier to get rid of the things you know you have too much of or don’t want.
3. Clean and organize the garage to get ready for Autumn when outdoor items will need to be put away
Use slat walls and Peg boards to hang and organize smaller accessories! Here’s How
4. Check your home for signs of pests (carpenter ants, and termites)
Signs of termites include visible holes or sagging floors, and wood that sounds hollow when tapped. More helpful hints HERE
5. Enjoy the beaches and spend time with your loved ones while the summer lasts.
HAVE FUN while the sun shines! HERE is a list of Victoria’s best beaches!